Sunday, September 12, 2010

5th Grade Isn't Sooo Bad....

So, I've finally gone to 5th grade, and it really isn't that bad :) Well, other than that darn fact that I can't see my sisters at school, and that I now switch classes, and this new school is a maze of differences(the list is kind of endless!!!) I've made a bunch of new friends and my homeroom teacher is the literacy teacher. I have a really, really, really nice social studies teacher(who has gotten me to memorize the animaniacs capitols song in 3 weeks). Here's a picture of my school:

Pretty Castle-like huh?
Sometimes the principal even wears her crown through the halls at school(mind you I haven't seen it yet)! The school is pretty castle themed. The two towers in that picture are so pretty! Right in between them is a row of windows which is the reading loft's windows. There are also teams. 5th grade and 6th grade teams, of which are:
5th grade:
Cavaliers
Valiant
Excalibur
Dragons(I wanted to be on Excalibur, but ended up on this team. It's still pretty cool:)

& 6th grade:
Quest(the team I want to be on)
Champions
Heroes

So school is pretty cool! :) (:

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow that school looks amazing!! I love the towers and I think I would wear a crown if I went there too! Your teams sound fun and all your sisters will be there soon enough! I love you Ally and I am glad you are having a great year! Love Grandma Jenny