Sunday, May 16, 2010

Next Year? Not So Easy!

Hi everybody, What's going on? I haven't blogged in a while, but that's just me, can't find the time to do anything. I am super scared about going to 5th grade next year. I won't be with any family at all! At least most of my friends are going there, so we'll still be in the same school. The middle school I'm going to is called Old High Middle School, and I have seen it and been inside of it only once before. I can tell you this, that school is pretty big! But even though the school itself is pretty large, the caffeteria is nothing compared to Cooper's. When me and my dad went to check the school out, I saw some of the classrooms, and that got me pretty excited about going to be in 5th grade. There's one science classroom that uses excersize balls on chairs. That's when they have good days. There's even a fitness room, with equipment and everything! In about 3 months, I'll be blogging about my first day of 5th grade!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I guess you are going to have an adventure! It is a scary time, but you can do it! Thank you for blogging ...I love hearing from you!